you draw lines now with:
If you need to offset your drawings which you previously did with context->setOffset(x,y), you now use CDrawContext::Transform as a stack object:
Code: Select all
CDrawContext::Transform t (*context, CGraphicsTransform ().translate (x,y))
and in the documentation is a section called "VSTGUI 4.2 -> VSTGUI 4.3" which includes this :
- CControlListener was renamed to IControlListener and moved into the VSTGUI namespace and its own header file. A typedef for CControlListener is available but marked as deprecated.
- the VSTGUI::CDrawContext::drawString methods don't set the clip to rect by itself anymore. If you call this method in your code, you need to set the clip yourself now.
- the interfaces for VSTGUI::IController and VSTGUI::IViewCreator have changed and if you have inherited from them you need to change your implementations accordingly.
- the enum DragResult was moved out of CView into VSTGUI namespace
- VSTGUI::CGradient can now be created without a VSTGUI::CDrawContext object
- VSTGUI::CGradientView takes now a VSTGUI::CGradient. Setting the gradient colors and start offsets are removed.
- VSTGUI::CTextButton takes now VSTGUI::CGradient objects instead of colors and start offsets.
- method signature change for: VSTGUI::CViewContainer::getViewAt, VSTGUI::CViewContainer::getViewsAt, VSTGUI::CViewContainer::getContainerAt
- Some methods changed its arguments or return types from a signed type to an unsigned type, check your overrides !