A user interface toolkit mainly for audio plug-ins (VST, AudioUnit, etc).
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 7:12 pm
The VSTGUI docs say that an own sub-controller can be implemented, see https://steinbergmedia.github.io/vst3_d ... iting.html
Following the example of the above mentioned page, I always get an error (No member named 'removeDependent' in 'VSTGUI::CControl'
) related to the statements
- controlView->addDependent (this);
- and controlView->addDependent (this);
- message == CControl::kMessageValueChanged.
How can this be solved?
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 am
the dependency stuff was removed in between, you should now use CControl::registerControlListener to be notified for control value changes.
I made a note to update the documentation accordingly in the next release.
Sorry for the inconvenience.